Members of HeSSRA should be particularly interested in geriatrics, gerontology, elderly care as well as the processes and mechanisms of aging.
HeSSRA aims to attract members from various professional backgrounds, as issues relating to aging and older people can only be studied within a multi-faceted approach.
Membership is open to physicians or health professionals in medical or paramedical occupations, residents of Greece or abroad:
Physicians (all specialties)
Applications are reviewed by the President of HeSSRA, and applicants are directly informed of the approval or rejection of their application.
The registration fee after a decision of the General Council amounts to € 30; paid once at registration.
The cost of the annual subscription for 2015 is set at 50 €. * For the first year the cost of the annual subscription includes the registration fee.
To become a member please fill in the Membership Application here
- FREE enrollment in advanced courses in the framework of HeSSRA's seminars.
- Lower registration fee (early-bird) during the Pre-Convention period throughout to the start of the conference.
- Newsletter with information on HeSSRA's activities in Greece and abroad.
- Advice on research studies, training in geriatrics or specialization abroad.
- Access to webcasts and presentations of previous HeSSRA seminars.
- Special access to sources, publications and studies on specific areas of the website and on-line information exchange.
- E-learning (available in future)